Quality Assurance Technician
- Expired: May 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the role
Responsible for ensuring food safety and quality standards are met by routine monitoring of receiving, production, and food storage activities. The QA Technician will help ensure adherence to established food safety standards, current Good Manufacturing practices (cGMP) and CCPs, throughout the food process flow.
- Monitoring GMP and personnel practices at the Central Commissary Kitchen (daily audits will be required)
- Ensuring areas are properly stocked with necessary inventory prior to service
- Weekly Food safety inspections in the commissary
- Daily review of Central Kitchen cleaning (connecting with Sanitation team)
- Daily review of Cold Storage Logs (each vehicle has 2-5 papers that should be filled out daily)
- QA Technician will be responsible for weekly calibration and documenting of calibrated thermometers (IR and digital) and ensuring annual calibration of certified thermometers
- Providing copies of CCP logs for the protein, pizza, starch & veggie kitchen and ensuring logs are completed and retrieved daily.
- Monitor receiving process for all produce received (fresh, frozen, and dry products) and confirm these products are received at required temperature (This is documented in ERP by the inbound receiving personnel. QA Tech will only confirm other requirements as listed in CCP1)
- Daily monitoring and documentation of all refrigeration and freezer temperatures (accomplished twice daily)
- Responsible for providing and ensuring other daily records, (chemical concentration logs, dish wash temp logs, ice machine cleaning logs -weekly and monthly) are completed by the sanitation team as required
- Work with the sanitation team to ensure daily cleanliness of the facility and its environment by conducting daily checks of food production and storage areas
- Assist in facilitating the daily operations and activities in the commissary and outbound warehouse areas prior to dispatch, while ensuring food safety measures are met during the process
Quality Assurance Technician role details
- Salary: $22/hr
Benefits that start day 1 of full-time employment
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Imagine: Within the tap of a button, a perfectly prepared meal from your choice of cuisines appears at your doorstep in minutes. That's what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we believe everyone has the right to great food. That's why we've created the next generation of restaurant chains powered by an advanced mobile platform that lets our customers experience the world's most delicious food-anytime, anywhere. We partner with world-renowned chefs to craft exclusive menus and bring their unique recipes right to you on our mobile restaurants.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs-including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries-we're growing fast . Join us in pioneering a future that approaches food equitably, sustainably, and thoughtfully.You'll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values-Mastery, Compassion, and Courage-are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Wonder Careers