Imagine waking up excited to come to work, at a place where you have the opportunity to serve others. You make a difference - and have fun doing it! People are drawn to Women's Healthcare Associates because of our unique, innovative, and values-centered culture.
The Senior Clinical Systems Analyst develops clinical content, managers clinical application projects, resolves application problems and builds interfaces. Consults with WHA business units on clinical application functionality and use.
- Builds, maintains, supports and documents WHA electronic clinical content and applications.
- Partners with WHA business units to build out new functionality within clinical or practice management applications.
- Partners with Legacy analysts to complete content build.
- Follows Legacy build standards and change control processes.
- Works to resolve high level clinical application problems and issues using excellent customer service skills.
- Documents clinical application workflows, application configurations and problem resolutions in WHA documentation system.
- Provides occasional helpdesk coverage.
- Works with WHA training department to ensure all software system updates are included in the training program for new and current employees.
- Uses WHA change management processes and procedures.
- Monitors clinical applications for errors and potential problems.
- Assists Clinical Application Manager with developing and monitoring internal controls related to software.
- Works with Data Analysts to develop clinical reporting and registry systems.
- Assists Clinical Application Manager in development of long and short range plans in clinic applications for WHA.
- Manages large, complex technical projects independently.
- Builds, supports and maintains HL7 interfaces.
- Works with infrastructure and networking teams on implementing new applications or upgrades.
- Responds to clinical application alerts from WHA infrastructure monitoring system.
- Takes responsibility for and demonstrates safe work practices.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Maintains WHA confidentiality standards.
- Attends WHA and office meetings.
- Models The Mission and Values and The Patient Experience of WHA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Healthcare Administration or Informatics, or the equivalent combination of classroom and/or job-related experience.
- Experience managing and supporting a mission critical application in a busy environment required.
- Certification in at least one Epic application required. Ambulatory, Cadence or Prelude preferred.
- Experience working in a clinical setting in a clinical support role (i.e. Medical Assistant, LPN, RN) with experience using EMR preferred.
- Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding, including ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS preferred.
- Experience developing complex HL7 interfaces utilizing an interface engine required.
- Experience managing large projects required.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to drive to various WHA sites and meetings.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Oregon employers are required by a number of state and federal agencies to display a variety of workplace notices and posters, including:
Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
Oregon Family Leave Act