Administrative Assistant (Human Resources)
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At WHA, we're a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We're inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we're here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant at Women's Healthcare Associates' administrative office in Tigard. This position will manage the reception desk for the administrative office and provides administrative support and general clerical duties for the Human Resources department.
- Monitors the reception desk, including greeting visitors, answering the phones, sorting and distributing mail and interoffice mail, prepare outgoing mail, assists with assembling and distributing internal/external mailing projects, and monitoring faxes.
- Maintains orderliness of administrative conference rooms, supply room, galley and break room. Empties dishwasher daily.
- Assists with setup and organization of conference rooms.
- Orders food and beverages for meetings as needed. Provides set up of equipment, food, etc. for meetings.
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources department in a variety of areas such as benefits, recruitment, recognition, and events-planning.
- Monitors the HR Service Desk, assign tickets, and respond to tickets as able. Compile reports and statistics.
- Processes employment verification requests.
- Performs scanning and electronic filing for HR department. Maintains and ensures electronic files are current and organized properly.
- Performs tracking, record-keeping, and follow up for a variety of required documentation, such as vaccinations, licensures, checklists, training records, and more.
- Drafts correspondence including memos, letters, minutes, etc.
- Monitors the HR email box and voicemail, responds to inquiries, and refers complex questions to appropriate staff member.
- Assists with responding to facilities concerns and arranging appropriate follow-up.
- Ensures all status changes forms are processed accurately and thoroughly.
- Tracks data and generates a variety of reports. Examples may include: wellness points, training programs, certifications, licensure renewals, etc.
- May assist employees with questions regarding myHR employee self-serve module.
- Assists in corporate activities and programs as requested.
- Takes responsibility for and demonstrates safe work practices.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Maintains WHA confidentiality standards.
- Models the mission and values of WHA daily.
- May assist in HR related activities.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Excel) required. Broad range of computer skills preferred.
- Previous Human Resources, general office or administrative assistant experience required.
- Previous HRIS or other database querying and reporting experience preferred.
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, including excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable in proper English grammar, vocabulary and punctuation.
- Knowledgeable in proper business writing standards for letters, memos, minutes, etc.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Ability to demonstrate The Values Statement and The Patient Experience of WHA.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Oregon employers are required by a number of state and federal agencies to display a variety of workplace notices and posters, including:
Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
Oregon Family Leave Act
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC