We are looking to hire a Front Office Manager/Medical Receptionist with a positive, kind and go getter attitude to be an integral member of our focused health care! We are a urogynecology practice specializing in women's health and aesthetics. You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records including patient and practice information
- Perform and oversee all administrative duties.
- Answer all incoming calls with proper phone etiquette.
- Schedule new and existing patient appointments.
- Obtain insurance authorizations as needed for new and existing patients.
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Manage financial records and patient invoices.
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Use electronic medical records
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields. Background in sales is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills and etiquette
- Strong leadership qualities