Women's Care Florida's mission is to improve the lives of women every single day. At the very heart of this commitment are a team of outstanding healthcare providers.
Women's Care Florida is passionate about providing the highest quality of care and service, but more importantly, we continuously find new ways to improve the lives of our patients. - Andrew Mintz, CEO
I am very proud of our organization and the dedication to excellence exhibited by everyone, every day. I am thrilled about our pledge to improve the health of the women we serve, and I am absolutely convinced that Women's Care Florida will continue to maintain its leadership role in women's healthcare locally and nationally. - Ignacio Armas, Chairman, Board of Directors
Are you prepared to:
- Provide the highest quality of care through evidence based guidelines and best safety practices?
- Treat our patients like mothers, sisters, and daughters?
- Be attentive to our patients' thoughts and feelings?
- Act respectfully towards every person, every day?
- Pursue excellence through continuous learning?
- Assume responsibility for your actions and behaviors?
If you answered "YES!" to all of these questions, you could be an outstanding fit at Women's Care Florida!
The prestigious practice of Winter Park OB-GYN is seeking two full-time board certified/board eligible Physicians to join their exciting team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Midwives. The practice currently has thirteen providers and four offices offering a full range of women's services conveniently located in Winter Park, Orlando, Oviedo, and the Lake Nona area with plans for future growth. The offices are located in highly desirable areas of Orlando with reasonable home prices, great public and private school systems, professional sports teams, easy access to all of Disney theme parks and the endless entertainment that Orlando has to offer.
- Unencumbered license to practice medicine in Florida as an MD/DO.
- Completion of Accredited OB/GYN Residency Program
- Board Certified or Board eligible in OB/GYN.
- Current ACLS certification