Financial Planning Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Assist with the annual budget and prepare periodic reforecasts in collaboration with the business units, accounting team and CFO.
- Support CEO directly on needed analysis
- Prepare and compile Board presentations
- Analyze current and past trends in KPI's including sales, revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures; use data analysis to strategically forecast financial trends
- Develop and maintain financial valuation models and perform analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Prepare, review, revise monthly financial management statements and reports.
- Very strong excel background – Advanced excel and PPT knowledge is must.
- Ideally familiar with consolidation software such as OneStream or Hyperion
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations.
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results.
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation.
- Prepare profit and loss models.
- Perform ad-hoc/special projects as necessary.
- Set up and track Delegation of Authority / approvals especially on Board matters
- Set up calendar of finance / reporting deliverables to executives and Board
- Work with ATC Controller-VP Finance to track covenant requirements by lenders
- Work with regional Finance heads to coordinate deliverables and reporting
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Industry experience – 3 to 5 Years
- Bachelor's degree is must - CPA is optional
- Ability to work in a team environment or as an individual contributor
AddressFarmington Hills, MI
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Planning Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.