Mid Intelligence Management Specialist
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Wolverine Group is currently seeking a Mid Intelligence Management Specialist in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Provide a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Review documents for accuracy and responding to staff requests on accessing.
- Assist with administration and management of RFIs, task actions, reports, and briefings.
- Prepare correspondence and other documents needed to support the management of the program and associated activities.
- Create read-ahead documents, coordinate with security to ensure guests have appropriate access, and build read ahead books or material for official functions and meetings.
- Provide cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support.
- Associate’s Degree with seven (7) years of experience in an intelligence discipline with part of that experience being in the DoD or IC within the last 2 years OR High School Diploma with nine (9) years of experience in an intelligence discipline with part of that experience being in the DoD or IC within the last 2 years.
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirm completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Comprehensive understanding of Army editing standards, Classification standards, and the DIA style guide.
- Possesses elevated skills in writing, initiative, editorial judgment and professional collaboration.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eight (8) plus years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required.
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Get fresh Intelligence Research Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.