- Expired: February 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Tech I
JOB LOCATION: Skyline Mine
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: Skyline Mine has an open position in the Warehouse Department. Employees must be willing to work any of the Skyline shift schedules
- Receive, stock and inventory all incoming parts and supplies
- Unload freight using forklifts
- Enter & retrieve information from SAP Computer Database
- Process receiving paperwork
- Issue parts and supplies
- Other surface related tasks as necessary
- Rotating seven day work schedule
- Periodic overtime required
- Mine monitoring system
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Previous experience with SAP & general computer data entry skills
- Capable of operating equipment safely and efficiently
- General knowledge of mining equipment, parts and tools is preferred
- Capable of repeatedly lifting 50 lbs. chest high
- Possess valid driver's license
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Wolverine Fuels
Get fresh Skyline Products jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.