Customer Service Representative
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Within Wolters Kluwer, CT Corporation contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
- Provide front-line consultative customer service as the initial point of contact for customer inquiries via phone and e-mail to customers such as law firms and corporations
- Develop knowledge around customer goals, challenges, needs and requests utilizing an evolving product and industry knowledge to provide answers and initiate orders
- Proactively manage the order process, probe for cross-selling opportunities and develop positive working relationships with customers and strategic partners nationwide
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the department, company and industry as a whole
- Develop the ability to promote additional CT offering to meet customer needs
- Manage financial transactions
- Participate in organization activities to meet or exceed company objectives while representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience; preferably consultative customer service experience working within the banking, insurance, hospitality, retail and/or legal industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience generating add-on sales revenue preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook