Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
We are searching for an Account & Relationship Management Executive.
The Account & Relationship Management Executive position is within the Commercial Segment and is a remote opportunity with the geographic territory of the West/Southwest. This person must be located in one of the states in that area. Territories are subject to change periodically. The Account & Relationship Management Executive will be responsible for growing an existing book of business in the Commercial market segment (ie. PBM, Retail Pharmacy Chains, Pharma, Wholesalers, System Integrators and Health Insurers) through consultative selling.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Opportunity Identification & Development
- Identify target opportunity and stakeholders
- Facilitate outreach and background information collection with new opportunity
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct customer needs assessment
- Qualify target opportunity based upon account value, threats, and barriers
- Determine opportunity accountability & responsibilities by role for active selling phase
- Active Selling
- Identify and validate customer needs
- Communicate product value prop and solution design
- Customize value prop/product solution proposal
- Develop and review implementation scope
- Handle activities related to contract creation, terms and conditions development, quoting, and modifications
- Conduct contract reviews, pricing, and negotiation
- Obtain final signature and finalize order
- Customer Management
- Review account utilization management reporting
- Conduct regular account review meetings
- Collaborate with marketing in account communications planning and marketing campaigns
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Oversee contract renewals
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: A BS/BA Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar sales role, preferably in healthcare or IT related sales
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and present to key decision-makers in the Commercial market (PBM, Retail Pharmacy Chains, Health Insurers, Pharma Mfrs, Drug Wholesalers, Systems Integrators etc)Excellent account management skills and ability to manage external and internal business priorities
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate value of sophisticated and complex products/technologies
- Highly motivated, with proven ability to over-achieve individual and team-based targets
- Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan
- Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Excellent analytical, listening and presentation skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and process-orientation
- Expertise in Microsoft product suite and SalesForce preferred
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.