Inside Sales Representative performs their duties over the phone and email. Responsibilities include renewing/growing existing customers accounts, driving new sales, as well as meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales targets. The representative will also be responsible for fulfilling and facilitating requests, troubleshooting problems and managing customer accounts to solidify existing customer relationships and improve retention while enhancing customer satisfaction.
LOCATION: Baltimore MD
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate new and renewal sales through inbound and outbound calls.
- Use consultative sales techniques to determine customer requirements and expectations to be able to recommend specific products/solutions
- Must proactively recommend available solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- The rep is expected to learn and maintain knowledge of our products as well as current promotions to be able to educate customers on features and benefits.
- Rep must be proficient on all company-operated systems including CRM, websites, mobile applications, and other user-oriented software
- They will be responsible for accurately documenting and recording all interactions with customers into our CRM system including processing customer transactions.
- Core Values-Customer Focus, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity and Innovation: ISR must believe in and exhibit these traits in their daily interactions with external and internal customers.
- Adherence to phone schedules
- Collaboration with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business or related field; OR, if no degree, comparable sales experience for non-manufacturing/non-agriculture product/services.
- 1+ years of inside sales experience which includes:
- Developing and qualifying prospect lists.
- Working with prospective clients to explain the business' products and services and their alignment with the client's needs.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to engage clients in a consultative manner
- Experience cold calling, prospecting, and closing deals
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues (connectivity, hardware, and software).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience with sales management software or CRM.
- Ability to work with little supervision
Preferred Experience (includes minimum): 2 years of sales experience, including:
- Working within a multi-division organization with various sales channels.
- Selling to licensed and regulated professionals -- healthcare profession preferred.
- Various sales cycles (6 - 24 months).
- Consultative sales approach.
Skills and abilities
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
#LI-GO1All Locations: USA-MD-Baltimore-West Camden St