Sales Representative-Warehouse Products
- Over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Wolter, Inc., a material handling industry leader, is looking for a Warehouse Equipment Products Specialist. Based out of our Wausau location, this position is responsible for the sales effort of capital equipment, storage & handling and automation solutions. Strong understanding of Warehouse Products, Narrow Aisle and VNA Products and Warehouse Layouts.
- Responsible for developing and implementing business plans for Class I, II and III.
- Responsible for qualifying and promoting storage & handling concepts and automation solutions in all territories of the region.
- Ensure business plans and sales results meet expectations of the manufacturers we represent, Class I, II and III.
- Manage any major accounts that are assigned to you, to ensure their needs are met.
- Provide oversight of Account Managers to ensure they have the support to perform at the expected level for Class I, II and III equipment, storage & handling and automation opportunities.
- Monitor each Account Manager’s progress on an ongoing basis to ensure they are on track (sales tracker current, sales goals being met, the right customers/prospects are being contacted, etc.).
- Work with each General Manager in establishing annual business plans.
- Assist Account Managers as appropriate to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Partner with Material Handling Systems Group on warehouse product applications.
- Work with Marketing on campaigns for Class I, II and III, as well as related warehouse equipment.
- Participate in or attend relevant trade shows.
- Participate in continuing education as available and ensure Account Managers obtain all training available.
- Attend monthly management meetings, and present sales information.
- Keep current on all industry news and trends.
- Be the main contact to factories for Class I, II and III products and warehouse related offerings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate engineered systems and storage & handling forecasts for business plans with General Managers.
- Monitor sales progress in each material handling system sales category on an ongoing basis to ensure they are on track, work with General Managers to improve performance.
- Work in the field with Account Managers on major projects.
- Oversee and manage project engineering, project scheduling and project implementation for material handling system projects.
- Oversee timely quote preparation and order fulfillment of engineered systems, automation solutions and storage & handling projects.
- Ensure Account Managers have the necessary tools and support to achieve their engineered systems and storage and handling sales goals (e.g. advertising, promotions, inventory, customer information, etc.).
- Maintain good supplier-dealer relationships and stay abreast of supplier opportunities.
- Stay current on competition and business climate.
- Work with Marketing on various campaigns and strategies.
- Coordinate with Marketing on advertising and promotional activities to coincide with sales strategy.
- Attend monthly management meetings and quarterly corporate staff meetings and present sales information as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requires demonstrate ability to lead people and get results through others, the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, to think ahead and plan over a one to two-year time span, excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, expert knowledge of industrial powered equipment within material handling & storage industry, strong computer proficiency, and a commitment to the company vision and mission.
We offer a complete benefits package including:
- Medical, dental insurance, and vision insurance,
- 401(k) plan,
- Life insurance,
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance
- Flexible medical savings plan
- Paid Time Off, paid holidays and more!
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory driving record and drug screen results.
As of January 1st, 2022, brands formerly under the Wolter Group of Companies, including Wisconsin Lift Truck, Illinois Material Handling, Kensar Equipment Company, Bohnert Equipment Company, A D Lift Truck, Ellis Systems, Wolter Power Systems and Power Products Plus, Advantage Materials Handling were rebranded to Wolter.
Since the Wolter story began in 1962, our company, like our industry, has been constantly evolving. We’ve grown to become one of the largest and most diverse industrial equipment and productivity solutions providers in the country. As a collective brand, Wolter offers new and used material handling equipment, service and training to robotics and automation, overhead cranes and hoists, standby power and generators, railcar movers, storage solutions, complete engineered systems and more. Wolter serves more than 20,000 industrial, construction and commercial customers in Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Missouri. As of January 1st, 2022, brands formerly under the Wolter Group of Companies, including Wisconsin Lift Truck, Illinois Material Handling, Kensar Equipment Company, Bohnert Equipment Company, A D Lift Truck, Ellis Systems, Wolter Power Systems and Power Products Plus, Advantage Materials Handling were rebranded to Wolter.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?