SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a company to call home? Do you have experience supporting a team? Do you have experience with PhotoShop? Look no further! Wolter, Inc., one of southeastern Wisconsin’s fastest growing privately owned companies and a BizTimes 2022 Future 50 Winner, is looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our growing team! This position based out of our Indianapolis, IN facility will be responsible for providing administrative and marketing support to our material handling product lines. Join a company dedicated to leveraging the unique experiences of each of our employees to reimagine the next 60 years of Wolter!
- Process proposals for pending deals.
- Process orders for equipment, working with CSG Sales Coordinator.
- Coordinate preparation of lease paperwork if appropriate, through leasing dept.
- Process orders for peripheral equipment / attachments needed to complete order
- Take photos and videos of equipment, which may include cleaning or prepping and moving equipment
- Touch up, re-size, edit, and format images
- Assist in handling incoming phone calls
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication skills with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proficient photography skills. Videography a plus.
- Comfortable being around and operating forklifts/aerial equipment for photos/videos (training provided)
We are currently offering a $1,000 signing bonus!
Benefits of working for Wolter, Inc.:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with employer match
- Life and disability insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Flexible medical savings plan
- Pet insurance
- Annual review program
- Paid vacation, holidays and more!
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory drug screen results.
Learn more about us at www.wolterinc.com!
BusinessView all jobs at Wolter, Inc.