SEMI TRUCK/CDL DRIVER
- Posted: over a month ago
Wolter, Inc. is looking for a Semi Truck/CDL Driver. Based out of our Rockford, IL branch, this position is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of equipment (material handling, constructions, and/or industrial cleaning) to and from our customers or other sites.
- Deliver or pick up equipment or products for runs assigned to you.
- Responsible for safe and secure loading of equipment or products.
- Responsible for daily safety and operating check of truck and trailer.
- Obtain customer signature on shippers.
- Complete delivery or pickup paperwork as required, submit to office daily.
- Complete time cards with time specific to each run.
- Complete daily driver log as required by DOT.
- Make sure loads are within legal weight limits.
- Report all repairs needed (for transportation equipment) to immediate supervisor.
- Inform supervisor if any mechanical or physical problems are detected on equipment being transported.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requires a valid Class B (Tilt Bed) driver’s license with HazMat endorsement, good driving record, per policy, licensed to operate powered industrial equipment, must present professional image to customers or prospective customers, strong knowledge of DOT regulations as apply to our trucking, must be safety conscious at all times, and commitment to our company vision and mission.
We offer a complete benefits package including:
- Medical, dental insurance, and vision insurance,
- 401(k) plan,
- Life insurance,
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays and more!
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory drug screen and driving record results.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?