Digital Marketing & Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a fast-paced position in Marketing with growth opportunity? Wolter, Inc., a rapidly expanding material handling, power systems and automation distributor is looking for a Marketing & Sales Support Specialist to join our team!
This position is out of our Indianapolis, IN facility and will oversee, coordinate and execute the digital advertising and promotion of the organization's equipment and offerings focused on our used truck inventory. This position will work alongside fellow team members and 3rd party vendors to launch ad campaigns as well as continuously measure and optimize campaign performance and prepare website import data by accurately formatting product specs and gathering product photos & videos as well as building SEO and SEM to promote online sales.
- Coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns in-house using Constant Contact to promote products.
- Take photos and videos of equipment, which may include cleaning/prepping equipment beforehand
- Touch up, re-size, edit, and format images to design effective digital advertisements
- Coordinate the use of third party vendors to run campaigns, monitor performance and make necessary adjustments
- Prepare and manipulate inventory data from various datasets to accurately describe and promote equipment.
- Partner with our used truck management team on determining equipment with highest priority
- As needed, meet with Marketing Manager and other managers to apply your expertise to any website technical matters.
- Create formal quotes for used truck equipment and process sales
- Assist in handling incoming phone calls
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong project management skills - from initiation through completion
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proficient photography and videography skills and knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Good communication skills with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to operate forklifts/aerial equipment for photos/videos (training provided)
- Good knowledge of industrial powered equipment and our industry
- Commitment to company vision and mission
Benefits of working for Wolter:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with employer match
- Life and disability insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Flexible medical savings plan
- Pet insurance
- Annual review program
- Remote hybrid workweek following training
- PTO, paid holidays and much more!
Join a company dedicated to leveraging the unique experiences of each of our employees to reimagine the next 60 years of Wolter!
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory drug screen and driving record results.
Learn more about us at wolterinc.com!
As of January 1st, 2022, brands formerly under the Wolter Group of Companies, including Wisconsin Lift Truck, Illinois Material Handling, Kensar Equipment Company, Bohnert Equipment Company, A D Lift Truck, Ellis Systems, Wolter Power Systems and Power Products Plus, Advantage Materials Handling were rebranded to Wolter.
Since the Wolter story began in 1962, our company, like our industry, has been constantly evolving. We’ve grown to become one of the largest and most diverse industrial equipment and productivity solutions providers in the country. As a collective brand, Wolter offers new and used material handling equipment, service and training to robotics and automation, overhead cranes and hoists, standby power and generators, railcar movers, storage solutions, complete engineered systems and more. Wolter serves more than 20,000 industrial, construction and commercial customers in Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Missouri. As of January 1st, 2022, brands formerly under the Wolter Group of Companies, including Wisconsin Lift Truck, Illinois Material Handling, Kensar Equipment Company, Bohnert Equipment Company, A D Lift Truck, Ellis Systems, Wolter Power Systems and Power Products Plus, Advantage Materials Handling were rebranded to Wolter.
820 S Post Rd IndianapolisIndianapolis, IN