As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
AMRE Supply - A division of Wolseley Canada
Amre Supply is a unique facility maintenance supply company that caters to a wide variety of wholesale markets. For over 50 years AMRE has supplied its customers with all of the great products that you love to shop for yourself; Plumbing, Lighting, Hardware, Electrical, Appliance, Janitorial and more... Every day is different, exciting and full of opportunity at Amre Supply!
Responsible for transporting material to and from customers and other locations using a truck. Responsible also to complete tasks in a timely manner so that material is quickly delivered to ensure maximum customer service.
- Obtain necessary shipping documentation related to the assigned route.
- Load items and orders into truck according to delivery schedule. Consolidates items and skids to maximize space in the trailer. Uses forklift or pump truck to load material.
- Straps and/or secures material so that there is no damage or breakage to the material during transport.
- Delivers orders to customers’ facilities, construction sites other branches or warehouses using the most effective itinerary or assigned itinerary.
- Unload products according to the destination’s applicable rules.
- Responsible to get an acknowledgment of delivery from the consignee.
- Valid class 5 license required.
- Clean driver’s abstract is required.
- High School education plus a minimum of 1 year related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to drive different types of forklifts is an asset
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.