As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations in the Branch in compliance with established policies and procedures.
Directs and supervises Inside Sales/Counter and warehouse operations such as shipping, receiving, maintenance of inventory and other material handling activities.
Reporting to the Branch Area Manager, the responsibilities of the Branch Manager will include:
- Providing direction, training, coaching and leadership to branch employees.
- Managing the overall operations of the branch ensuring customer service levels are met.
- Cultivating and managing key business relationships within assigned territory.
- Planning and organizing branch to fulfill sales, trading profit and company objectives.
- Creating and maintaining strategic alliances with vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and build a successful team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives within a highly competitive market.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and AS400 is an asset.
- Product knowledge of the industry is required.
- Fluency in both French and English would be an asset.