As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
- Responding to incoming phone inquiries, directing the calls as needed throughout the branch
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the department. Retrieves information from files when needed;
- Attend & facilitate meetings and document discussions and actions (taking minutes) to track decisions and follow up items;
- Distribute all incoming mail and process any outgoing mail;
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of events for internal and external meetings and conferences/seminars (booking board rooms, etc);
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans;
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes and is responsible
- Creating reports through Excel
- Ordering supplies for branch as needed
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) is required;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
- Consistently meets deadlines within a fast paced work environment;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Purchasing knowledge is an asset