Position: IT Service Associate
Pay rate: $22-$28/HR, DOE
Office location: San Francisco, CA
Must be local to Phoenix, although this role is remote to start, there will be times at random for person to need to be in office.
We need some very savvy go-getters to help our end users with all of their technology problems. We are looking to build a team of Service Associates responsible for first level problem determination, incident reporting, problem resolution, and problem escalation.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment having a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems, with security being the number one priority without causing blockers or reduced productivity
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Install software and perform custom configuration on systems
- Follow internal asset and inventory management processes for all IT hardware and software
- Collaborate on corporate wide initiatives as the IT Service Desk subject matter expertise
- Identify and research routine technical problems that are of medium complexity and follow through to solutions
- Provide 24x7 on-call support within the team's rotation
- Video conferencing a plus (ie Zoom, Skype)
- Media Production and video editing, but understand it is rare to find someone with both Media Production and IT.
- Experience working in a fast paced customer service environment, preferably within a technical organization
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting macOS and/or Windows platforms
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Android and/or iOS platforms
- Experience with the setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, cell phones and peripherals
- Experience supporting cloud based collaboration services such as Facebook Workplace, Google Suite, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, etc