Senior Compliance Analyst - Fully Remote
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Sacramento, CA
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Hourly Pay: $35 - $40/hr.
The Senior Compliance Analyst reports to the Director, Compliance and assists with the implementation and management of the company's compliance program consistent with executive management's commitment to maintain a high standard of compliance with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations. The Senior Compliance Analyst supports business unit marketing activities, as well as new product and business initiatives, by ensuring ongoing compliance with consumer laws and regulations and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Review and approve consumer marketing materials and communications for products and services provided and issued by the organization or other third-party banks, ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures and compliance with consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Review new or modified training materials for employees, customer support centers, and relevant third parties who sell company products to ensure they accurately reflect brand-specific fees, terms and conditions, and internal policies and practices.
- Maintain and update, as necessary, procedures, guidelines, and/or checklists governing the marketing material review process, key regulatory requirements related to advertising practices, and industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform due diligence and risk assessments related to new products and initiatives to identify compliance risks and provide guidance on regulatory expectations, industry norms, and appropriate controls.
- Support relevant internal stakeholders in identifying necessary business requirements to ensure new products and initiatives are developed in a manner that assures compliance with relevant consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Support the Compliance Department with other compliance-related roles and responsibilities, as time permits.
- Minimum five (5) years professional experience in compliance or law, preferably with a financial institution, payments organization, law firm, consulting firm or regulatory agency.
- Knowledgeable in banking and payment regulations (consumer protection, privacy, Regulation E, Regulation DD, Regulation Z, FACTA, FCRA, Regulation CC, TCPA, UDAAP, Prepaid Rule, etc.).
- Experienced in compliance risk assessments and due diligence.
- Adept at drafting procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth and dynamic environment.
- Skilled in relationship building, influence management, decision-making and ability to unify diverse interests across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills and ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on courses of action.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- High degree of initiative and strong ability to meet principle accountabilities with limited direction and oversight.
- Proficient with MS Office Professional programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Bachelor's degree required, advance degree a plus (JD, LLM or MBA).
- CRCM or other relevant compliance certification a plus.
Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: California Residents - Remote
Hourly Pay: $35-$40/hr.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting