Customer Service Expert -Rancho Cordova, CA Working in a customer service position and want to start your career? This position is for you! No previous health care experience needed!
INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!!!
Hours: 8am-8pm (Mon-Sat) Will work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY TIME DURING BUSINESS HOURS
- Handle incoming phone calls from members enrolled in our Medi-Cal and/or Medicare plans
- Responsible for verifying information on the enrollment applications to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure each application is validated, and all appropriate/necessary information is available.
- Manages file maintenance
- Handles eligibility, account reconciliation, and account renewal
- Responsible for member billing follow-up
- Minimum high school diploma/GED required
- Able to pass a 7 year felony/misdemeanor background check
- Previous customer service experience within the past 1 - 3 years