Wollborg Michelson is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for Large Group Implementation (NON-IT) in El Dorado Hills, CA. This position is a 6 month contract-to-hire – they will convert the right candidate to permanent! If you meet the qualifications, please apply!
Job title: Project Manager – Large Group Implementation
Location: El Dorado Hills
Days/Hrs.: M-F, 9:00p
Contract: 6-month contract to hire
Manages the execution of supporting projects involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of successful implementation of new large employer group clients. Manages and executes the project from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the large group client implementation project on schedule and with quality. Interfaces with internal customers on technical matters and project status.
Works on multiple projects spanning across business areas where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
· Consults and makes recommendations to management on significant issues.
· Knowledge encompasses entire scope of company products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures.
· Ability to interact with all levels including director level management and influence decision-making.
· Proven ability to determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion.
· Ability to operate at a strategic business level and fully incorporate business strategies within all projects.
Generally requires Master’s degree or equivalent and 8-10 years of experience. Experience within a health plan strongly preferred.
· Requires previous project management and business analysis experience in multi-disciplinary setting.
· Experience delivering both IT and business scope strongly preferred.
· May need to provide clinical direction to a Health Coach, MSW, Customer Service Rep or to a Clinical Support Coordinator (both are non-clinical positions).