Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Fresno Temporarily Remote
Hours: 10-7 pm and 12-9 pm. Shifts may vary and start after 12 pm noon. Will work every other weekend. Must expect to work on holidays,
**MUST HAVE 90-day open availability
The Pharmacy Technician Fulfillment provides assistance in the preparation and distribution of drug products.
The Technician is responsible for preparing prescription medications via the use of the fulfillment system.
- Process prescription exceptions which may include: resolving claim rejects and member and physician outreach.
- Enter member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system.
- Research and resolve rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues.
- Escalate questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction on processing.
- Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- 2-4 years of Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Current Pharmacy Registration and Certification as required by state of operation.
- Basic computer skills.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting