New Business Development Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The Business Development Representative is responsible for sourcing new clients through networking, creative cold-calling, Internet postings, industry events, etc. This requires an ability to use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning and listening techniques, investigating, qualifying, etc.) and the discipline of being persistent while following a daily and weekly plan, with the desire to become a top performing sales professional. This is a high-volume, fast-paced inside/outside sales environment. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills / customer service skills, good computer skills, and be able to meet or exceed the minimum expectations of the position. This position has long-term growth and advancement opportunities for those who are willing who go above and beyond, maintain determination, and exude a passion to see the company grow.
Level II – Exempt
- Identifying potential business opportunities by contacting key decision makers, through business development by phone and in person.
- Exceed weekly goals to connect with clients
- Exceed weekly goals for job order generation through effecting selling and closing techniques.
- Work closely with recruiters to help bring the best possible temporary employees, as well as identify ideal candidates for direct hire.
- Work closely with recruiters to generate and develop new client leads.
- Utilize social media platforms to maximize branding and marketing output.
- Keep abreast of industry news, employment trends, competitions, and technologies in the staffing industry.
- Utilize independent judgment and discretion to provide top quality service to all WM clients and candidates.
- Travel throughout assigned territories in order to meet with key decision makers
- Increased Level of Minimum monthly revenue generated through source leads
- 1+ years of experience in staffing sales preferred
- Prior sales experience required
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong telephone/customer service skills required
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and candidates
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, utilizing computer keyboard, mouse, and headset/phone. Some travel required (mostly local, utilizing one’s own vehicle)
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status. All applicants must also provide proof of COVID Vaccination when requested, except where prohibited by law.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting