Network Engineer III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a_ Network Engineer III _in Little Rock, Arkansas!
- Onsite Preferred but open to remote
- Pay: $40 hourly
- Contract to Hire opportunity
- BA or 5 years of experience working directly with Networking systems/computer repair and network operations
- Lead technician for overall network design and strategies, and designs and implements the network infrastructure utilizing Cisco Nexus platform.
- Incumbent configures and administers complex LAN and WAN technologies.
- Lead Network Engine provides detailed documentation of network changes and creates & maintains Visio network drawings.
- Individual resolves daily connectivity issues within the service desk queue in a timely manner as well as offer immediate assistance as needed
- Knowledge of operations and procedures including configuring, tuning, monitoring, securing, and managing network software and hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, or related.
- In lieu of degree, at least five (5) years of equivalent experience.
- Seven (7) years of direct experience in networking systems, computer repair and network operations.
- Experience leading in four (4) or more large-scale projects.
- CCNP or similar certification or equivalent demonstrable experience
Interested? Apply today and we will reach out to discuss further details.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Wollborg Michelson Recruiting
Get fresh Engineer III jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.