Licensed Clinical Social Worker OR Licensed Master Social Worker (LCSW/LMSW)
Position Purpose: Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work.
- License/Certification: Current state’s LMSW, LCSW, or LMFT license.
- 2+ years of social work experience in an acute care or community setting.
- Knowledge of government-sponsored managed care programs preferred.
Monday-Friday: 8:00-5:00pm (no weekends)
Pay: $33.00-$35.00/hour ($68,000-$72,800K)
What you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Develop, assess and adjust, as necessary, the care plan and promote desired outcome
- Assess the member’s current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and nonmedical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member’s needs
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
- Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
All TELEPHONIC. No face to face. Connecting person with resources. Lighter education on physical issues. Connecting with counselors and psychiatrist.