Customer Service Expert - El Dorado Hills, CA
Hours: 7am-8pm (Mon-Sat) Will work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY TIME DURING BUSINESS HOURS
- Handle incoming phone calls from members enrolled in our Medi-Cal and/or Medicare plans - Member inquiries routinely consist of inquiries pertaining to claims, eligibility, premium billing, benefit, access to care, referrals, authorizations and pharmacy. Inquiries may result in follow up on pended items, in addition incoming correspondence from our members will be assigned to staff for handling.
- Responsible for verifying information on the enrollment applications to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure each application is validated, and all appropriate/necessary information is available.
- Verify all data supplied in associated systems (e.g.:MarX, AEVS); input application information into the related database, confirm acceptance and finalize process
- Manages file maintenance
- Handles eligibility, account reconciliation, and account renewal
- Responsible for member billing follow-up
- Minimum high school diploma/GED required
- Strong data entry and multi-tasking abilities
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.85 to $16.40 /hour