Human Resources Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
Human Resources Coordinator opening in Phoenix, Arizona for a Top Healthcare Organization!
- Pay: $20 hourly
- Contract to hire
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
- Review offer letters and prepare new hire communication in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Conduct reference checks and background investigations.
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, evaluation and referral of internal and external applicants for a variety of positions as needed;
- Confirm internal transfer guidelines are followed for all employees.
- Enter, track, and maintain requisitions and employment records in HRIS system; including tracking and payment of employee referral program per guidelines;
- Serve as point-of-contact, both internally and externally, relating to vendor management, including contracts and invoices in coordination of corporation’s contingent staff;
- Maintain relationships with external agencies as a representative for Placement Services;
- Participate in career fairs and other community efforts. Advise students and educators of the employment opportunities available with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona;
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations;
- Recommend solutions to resolve problems or issues using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law;
- Compile various HR reports, and other staffing reports annually, maintaining other records, reports and logs to conform to regulations;
- Work with Staffing Specialists to determine advertisements and proper communication vehicles for placing ads; determine source of applicants. Maintain liaison with potential referral sources. Familiarity and ability to collaborate with current marketing resources; social media, career page, video development;
- Develop internal promotion/recruitment articles for intranet communication. Work with internal clients to ensure information is accurate, detailed and consistent with Human Resources standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Assist with projects, process improvement and redesign assignments as required by the department;
- Manage invoicing for recruitment related expenses; procurement requisitions, invoice processing, tracking;
- Process tuition requests and applications; provide pay data to payroll. Ensure employees have a complete understanding of process and responsibilities / benefits.
- Manage random drug testing for the organization.
Required Work Experience
- 5 years of experience in business / human resources
Preferred Work Experience
- 8 years of experience in recruiting
- High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
- Associate’s Degree in business or related field of study
- PHR / SPHR –Professional / Senior Professional in Human Resources
Apply today to join a growing and exciting organization!
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.
Wollborg Michelson RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Large Credit Union in California that helps their community!