We are looking to build a team of Customer Service Experts in Woodland Hills, CA! This is an AMAZING opportunity with a fortune 500 healthcare company!
About the Company:
Our client is dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. They are one of the most trusted partners when it comes to affordable health insurance in California.
- Health insurance plans designed to fit different budgets and lifestyles
- Serving Californians for over 75 years
- PPO plans statewide that give you the freedom to choose from 50,000+ doctors and 350+ hospitals in California
- Trio HMO plans in select areas that offer access to a quality network of local doctors and hospitals
- Health and wellness resources like NurseHelp 24/7SM, CVS Minute Clinic, WellvolutionSM and more
- Handle incoming phone calls from members enrolled in our Medi-Cal and/or Medicare plans - Member inquiries routinely consist of inquiries pertaining to claims, eligibility, premium billing, benefit, access to care, referrals, authorizations and pharmacy. Inquiries may result in follow up on pended items, in addition incoming correspondence from our members will be assigned to staff for handling.
- Responsible for verifying information on the enrollment applications to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure each application is validated, and all appropriate/necessary information is available.
- Verify all data supplied in associated systems (e.g.:MarX, AEVS); input application information into the related database, confirm acceptance and finalize process
- Manages file maintenance
- Handles eligibility, account reconciliation, and account renewal
- Responsible for member billing follow-up
- Minimum high school diploma/GED required
- Strong data entry and multi-tasking abilities
**Hours of operation are 8:00am to 8:00pm Mon-Fri (Candidates must be able to work any assigned shift between 8am and 8pm and available for weekend coverage as deemed necessary.)