When you join our client, you’re joining a team of focused, driven individuals all working together to assist more than 14 million members. In our fast-paced and ever-changing environment your ideas will be heard, your innovations will change lives, and you’ll have our support every step of the way.
Join us, and help transform the health of every community, one person at a time!
Why this could be a GREAT opportunity for YOU:
- Paid training is provided!
- Call Center experience not required!
- This is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Great way to get into healthcare industry!
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS NEEDED:
As part of the Customer Service department, you’ll use your knowledge of our insurance products and service to help our members understand their benefits, details and policy procedures. With your skills, you can help transform the health of every community, one person at a time.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of call center customer service experience, or 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment.