We are seeking career-driven Customer Support Specialist to join our team!
Job Description: Handle incoming phone calls from members enrolled in Health Plans. Follow up on correspondence issues initiated by phone call in a timely manner in keeping with service level agreements and CMS guidelines.
- Responsible for resolving member inquiries from routine to complex issues.
- Flexibility to work any full-time schedule between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday.
- Weekend hours
- Ability to enter and retrieve data using standardized keyboard functions
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures or government regulations
- Ability to write basic correspondence and perform basic arithmetic
- Adaptability to change
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED and 3-6 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience