Screening candidates now!!! Get your Healthcare career in motion!
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Pay: $15.72 hour
Hours: Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm (open availability)
Start: June 2020
** GOOD TENURE IS A MUST!!!
**Must have great dedication to previous employers and a desire to be a ROCKSTAR Employee!!
Seeking a STELLAR Customer Service Professional - call center setting
You are the company’s primary point of communication for customers.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Researching and responding to customer telephone inquiries regarding their insurance coverage
- Respond to complex telephone, electronic, written inquiries from health, dental, or vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers
- Providing excellent service to customers with information regarding basic eligibility, benefits and claims status with emphasis on customer retention.
- Communicate eligibility, benefits and claims status, policies and procedures.
- Document each customer encounter and resolution in the appropriate computer tracking system and adjusts claims as necessary based upon findings.
- Meet and maintain production standards, counts and inquiry response turnaround times and reprocesses claims, as appropriate.
- Use contact tracking functions to follow-up on open calls to ensure issues are resolved within standards.
- Participate in training programs and provides support to other departments, as directed
- We’d require someone with high school diploma, GED, or above.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful customer service work experience within a call center OR related heavy customer contact experience.
- PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy and fax machine, etc.).
- If you've ever called a customer support line yourself, you know that attitude is a make it or break it!
- We want someone who will be warm and empathetic with customers and diligently seek accurate answers to their questions.