Cashier/Customer Service (Onsite in Oakland)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative
Role will sit onsite in the city of Oakland, CA
This position is onsite and will require the ideal candidate to be fully COVID vaccinated.
- Pay Rate: $28.00
- 6 Month contract to possible hire
- Must have POS/Cashiering experience detailed on resume
General: The Customer Service Representative 1 will work under the general supervision of the Supervisor, Customer Service, and provide transit information over the telephone or in person.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Utilizing a phone, and equipment for the hearing impaired (TTY – Text Telephone), respond to requests for information about routes, schedules, bus stops, and fares.
- Respond to requests in English for transit services provided, and inform customers how to get to their destinations.
- Receive, document, and refer consumer feedback about transit services for resolution
- Serve as the frontline contact for the customers and the public.
- High volume customer service as well as experience handling complaints professionaly
- Cashier duties my be included
Examples of Duties:
- Process customer group reservations
- Receive, document, and refer consumer feedback about transit services for resolution.
- Complete transit safe consumer reports
- Assist with ticket distribution.
- Participate in business or community outreach events.
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have two yearsof customer service experience providing information to the public over the telephone or in a direct customer service environment.
- Covid Vaccination! (required) ----- Per OSHA ETS/Federal Mandate, Wollborg Michelson does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law
Does this sound like the perfect position you've been looking for? Look no further- apply and we will connect with you!
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting