We are looking to add a workforce management Analyst in Rancho Cordova. Ideal candidates will have Genesis Application and Aspect WFM Platform experience. 3 years experience desired.
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT - Call Center Supervisor
Job Description: The incumbent in this position is responsible for partnering with the management team to meet service level and response time objectives across all contact channels while ensuring effective and efficient use of resources.
Other duties include planning, organizing and managing the workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules and management reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the Agent database to include updating preferences, special requests, exceptions, and vacation and holidays in a timely manner.
- Plans and distributes daily work schedules for agents and provides historical adherence reports to management.
- Continually improves forecasting and scheduling predictions across all contact channels.
- Develops special forecasts to assist in creating project staffing plans and ongoing plans.
- Acts as a divisional Subject Matter Expert in Workforce Management applications and assists in training where applicable.
- Develops long-term capacity plans and provides accurate workload predictions for annual budgeting and planning.
- Monitors real-time queue and adherence reports to ensure service level and response time objectives are met; oversees real-time escalation plans. Ensures maximum use of existing technologies to support efficient traffic distribution.
- Develops and maintains processes/procedures and serves as back-up support staff as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good organizational/time management and project management skills and multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow-up on commitments on a timely basis, adhere
- to deadlines, and be a strong team player.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Delta Dental policies, procedures and guidelines
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school.
- 3 plus years of technical call center or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Call center operations principles.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSPHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS, MACHINES, SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED:
- Must be PC literate; MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with strong excel skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, fax
- machine, etc.).
- Ability to work on a computer up to 7 hours a day.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly uses hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to hear voice communications.
- Close vision required for computer usage and written documents.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 25 pounds.
Skills/Experience: Genesis Application and Aspect WFM Platform - 3 years desired experienced.