Call Center Representative - M-F only !
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Healthcare/Dental Call Center Representative
Working PC computer/Windows laptop REQUIRED!
- Must reside local to the Rancho Cordova area
- (No Macbooks or Chromebooks)
Start date: January dates
Hours : 9:15 AM-6 PM (M-F ONLY)
Training Hours: 7 AM-3:45 PM (M-F ONLY)
- HS Diploma Required
- Must be able to pass 10 year background check
Call Center Specialist - the company’s primary point of communication in the contact center. Researches and responds to customer telephone, electronic, or written inquiries. Provides excellent service to customers with information in regards to basic eligibility, benefits, and claims status with emphasis on customer retention. Forwards specific inquires as directed for priority resolution. How you will make an impact:
- Respond to basic telephone, electronic, and written inquiries from dental/vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers.
- Communicate basic eligibility, benefits, and claim status.
- Forward specific inquiries as directed for priority resolution.
- Document each customer encounter or resolution in appropriate computer tracking system.
- Expediently access reference materials to analyze and determine appropriate responses to telephone, electronic, and written inquires.
- Identify reports and document system discrepancies.
- Accurately complete online/hard-copy forms and route to appropriate department.
- Meet and maintain production standards, counts, and inquiry response turnaround times.
- Provide support to other departments as directed.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned and participate in training programs.
What we look for:
- One-year customer service experience within a call center or with related heavy customer contact experience (i.e. hospitality, retail, food industry)
- Ability to handle constant customer contact/forced workflow distribution
- Interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
“Per OSHA ETS/Federal Mandate, Wollborg Michelson does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law”
Our client has a commitment to improving the health of the community one individual at a time through affordable and reliable health care plans.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting