DO YOU THRIVE IN A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT??
Get your career in the Health Care Industry started!!
We are looking for talented customer service professionals with a GREAT attitude and passion to help people!
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Start: JUNE 2020!
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Pay: $15.72 - $16.50 / hour (depending on Spanish Fluency and experience)
The Customer Service Representative will handle Provider and Member customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Customer inquiries are of basic and routine nature. Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
- Triages resulting rework to appropriate staff.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
- The CSR guides the member through their members plan of benefits, policy and procedures as well as having knowledge of resources to comply with any regulatory guidelines.
- Creates an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest to champion for our members' best health.
- Taking accountability to fully understand the member's needs by building a trusting and caring relationship with the member.
- Anticipates customer needs.
- Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
- Uses customer service threshold framework to make financial decisions to resolve member issues.
- Explains member's rights and responsibilities in accordance with contract.
- Processes claim referrals, new claim handoffs, nurse reviews, complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals (member/provider) via target system.