Wollborg Michelson is partnering with a well-establish healthcare company located in TEMPE, AZ to locate a CSR Team Lead Supervisor for the dental insurance division. The position is a 6-month temp to hire role. If you meet the qualifications, please apply with an up to date resume!
Location: Tempe, AZ
Hours: Mon - Fri 930a-600p plus required OT and possible weekends as needed
Compensation: $20 per hour
Job Type: 6 month temp to hire
Start: MARCH 2020
The supervisor will be supporting customer service reps with questions on systems, staff support, and escalations. Individual will need skillset to effectively evaluate and escalate issues appropriately to management team and support the customer service clerks on the floor.
• Supervises all customer service functions to ensure work is completed on a timely and accurate basis.
• Plans and oversees work assignments and recommends staff adjustments.
• Supervises staff including determining staffing needs, setting goals, interviewing, selecting, coaching, and evaluating the performance of all direct reports.
• Ensures all requests forwarded from Call Center or other units are completed within required time frames.
• Follows-up on established departmental goals and objectives that support divisional and enterprise missions and goals and ensures team goals support department goals.
• Reviews and reports progress towards goals on a timely basis.
• Participates in departmental or enterprise projects as required.
• Resolves escalated/sensitive customer service-related issues.
• Supervises and/or conducts training sessions on any new processes impacting Quality Assurance.
• Supports external audits from regulatory agencies and assists
• Compliance in updating complaint and grievance documentation to meet state-specific requirements.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience as a call center lead or supervisor required
• Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Detail-oriented; flexible and creative.
• Ability to supervise various plan details and systems and premium and claims processing procedures.
• Ability to make effective business recommendations and develop methods and procedures to improve department’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred