Professional Administrative Assistant Needed
MUST be skilled in MS Office - ideal to have Visio
The Administrative Support Specialist reports to the Assistant Vice President of Specialty & Surgical Services of the Ambulatory Division. This position is also responsible for providing administrative support to the Ambulatory Chief Medical Information.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
Manages schedules and meeting coordination for assigned direct reports. Performs general secretarial duties, such as composing business correspondence, word processing, filing, copying, scanning and faxing for assigned direct reports. Processes invoices, check requests and billing inquires. Provides assistance with conference room scheduling, set up, and preparations as requested. Manages various projects on behalf of direct reports as requested. Orders supplies for direct reports. Assures outgoing mail is taken to designated location. Delivers assigned Directors mail. Coordinates special meeting attendance and/or educational opportunities for direct reports, including conference registration and travel arrangements.
Responsible for maintaining all Ambulatory Division clinic business licenses and/or CLIA license issuance and/or renewal. Demonstrates effective problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and conflict resolution skills. Exemplifies excellent interpersonal skills and maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the position. Demonstrates a high level of positivity, positive interpersonal skills and professional decorum.
- Experience: Minimum of two years prior office assistant or secretarial level experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio experience a must.
- Advanced Microsoft outlook.
- Ability to meet deadlines, anticipate needs, and prioritize work appropriately.
- Knowledge of office equipment and technology.
- High school graduate or equivalent.