- Expired: December 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, WolframlAlpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking a Tax Accountant for its Accounting department. Wolfram is a fast-paced, global technology company where there is always something new to research and learn. This position works with internal and external accounting teams to help the company comply with diverse types of taxes.
- Assembling information for and coordinating preparation of federal and multi-state income tax returns
- Managing revenue recognition rules and reconciling results
- Ensuring required state tax registrations are applied for and maintained in nexus states
- Maintaining sales tax compliance systems and managing monthly filing processes
- Monitoring emerging international tax reporting requirements and coordinating reporting processes
- Monitoring depreciation rules and reconciling results
- Assisting the finance manager with various reports
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of federal and state corporate income tax preparation
- Efficiency in tax research
- Understanding of depreciation and revenue recognition rules
- Exposure to sales and VAT taxes
- Proficiency with Excel
- Oracle experience a plus
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Wolfram