Food Service / Front of House Manager
- Posted: 14 hours ago
About this Job
Wolfoods operates summer camp kitchens across the country between May - September.
We are seeking for motivated, responsible and experienced Food Service / Front of House Managers to help manage our service experience in our dining rooms.
This is a client facing role, working close with the camp's representatives and managing international staff to assure a flawless dining environment.
THIS IS A HANDS ON, PRODUCTION POSITION
The position requires the ability to facilitate the duties and responsibilities of creating, implementing, and maintaining the culinary needs for the Camp's Food Service Program, providing the camp with clean, comfortable surroundings, ensuring correct timing, quantity and that the quality is accurately provided for all meal periods and special requests.
This position requires an outgoing personality, a sense of urgency and willingness to engage with both front and back of the house staff, camp directors, managers, leaders, specialists and diners. Able to answer all food and service-related questions in accordance the Wolfoods standards of service guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project Management
- Upholding Standards of Cleanliness, Service, & Quality
- Managing Staff
- Client Relations
- Precisely follow the Wolfoods comprehensive Camp Food Training Program
- Attend related in-service training and staff meetings as required
- Ensures that production is accurate in timing, quantity, quality and plate up requirements
- Supervises personnel; duties include planning, organizing, scheduling and directing work, training personnel
- Teaches and enforces safety regulations
- Minimum three professional references required with application submission
Ideal candidates are;
- Looking for seasonal, summer opportunities.
- Enjoy the challenge of a high-volume production kitchen and dining facility
- Embrace a teaching and learning culture
- Get excited about being a part of a team and community
- Are available to relocate for the summer season in a summer camp living environment
Employment Package Includes:
- Competitive Pay based on skill, experience and location.
- Bonus System
- Transportation Expense Assistance
- Seasonal Summer Contracts
About Wolfoods, Inc.
WOLFoods breaks away from the standard approach towards "camp food" by eliminating the standard Freezer To Table fare and improving it with Home Style Scratch Cooking. Partnering with Camps committed to offering campers healthy, fresh, and delicious foods, WOLFoods is changing the perception of camp food into something more of suitably called Camp Cuisine. Summer Camp Kitchens and Dining Halls are a great opportunity to educate campers on the importance of Balanced Diets and Green Initiatives. A diverse menu offering allows campers to not only enjoy their favorites, but to experience culture through exploring cuisine. Each meal offers something freshly baked on site by one of our professional bakers in the camp Bakery. Campers can enjoy perfectly executed entrees or they may enjoy an offering from the Morning Fruit and Yogurt Bar at breakfast and during lunch and dinner, the Salad Bars. No camper is left without personalized care. Any camper requiring Special Diets is attended to with the importance by one of our trained chefs. Wolfoods is practiced and prepared to cook for an array of diets ranging from Kosher to Nut Free, or Gluten Free to Vegan.
The above information is general in nature and level of work expected; it is not intended to be interpreted as an inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualification required of employees assigned to this role. Wolfoods Food Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and shall treat all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regards to race, color, age, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
FoodView all jobs at Wolfoods
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?