- Posted: 25 days ago
The Bartender will be responsible to prepare, serve and be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with guests’ needs and expectations. The primary purpose of the Bartender is to provide friendly, attentive and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner
• Take beverage orders from guests, accept guest payment, process credit card charges
• Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes
• Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
• Comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies
• Balance the cash register at the start and close of each shift
• Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding
• Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient
drink preparation and promotion of beverages
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Minimum 2 years food and beverage service and/or related food and beverage experience
• Excellent knowledge of serving techniques, standard cocktails and fine wines
• Excellent knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes
• Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register
• Handle a fast-paced work environment
• Outstanding guest services skills
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal & written)
• Postiive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Possess basic math skills and ability to handle money and operate a cash
register and POS system
• Professional presentation and positive attitude
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, twist at the neck and trunk, bend at the waist and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, reach overhead, above shoulders and horizontally. Employees will use hands to handle objects and tools, and operate service equipment. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40-pound objects. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employees may use vision to monitor food quality and quantity and may also order supplies, etc.
May require evening and weekend hours. While performing the duties of this job, the employee generally works in an indoor front of restaurant and kitchen environment with exposure to heat from ovens, hot foods and steamers and cleaning chemicals, fumes, equipment, and metal objects. You will usually be based indoors, splitting your time between the front of the restaurant and the kitchen. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may be loud dependent on specific work site and/or equipment operation.The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
WolfgangPuck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please visit https://www.eeoc.gov/
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
AddressLake Buena Vista, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?