Jay Wolfe Acura of Kansas City (AKC) and Jay Wolfe Acura of Overland Park (AOP) are hiring Tier 3 - Level and Used Car Experienced Automotive Technicians to work in our extremely busy service departments! We are seeking technicians with verifiable references. Business is booming and we need to fill 2 open positions now as we consistently have a 3-week backlog of customer work. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Honda/Acura experience is a plus, but not required. We offer flexible scheduling, 4 or 5 day work weeks, ongoing training, and plenty of work to go around. Opportunity to earn up to $36 hourly flat ray pay. We also offer a hiring bonus and $400 vehicle lease assistance monthly towards a new Acura. We also pay to move your toolbox! In addition, we pay you for Acura Training completion.
Minimum 3 years of Automotive Technician experience required.
Our benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation - up to 22 days per year
- 401K match
- Advancement Opportunities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide estimates of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Fast, eager learner and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer skills and willingness to learn new problems
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
Interviews will be held at;
Jay Wolfe Acura of Kansas City
1029 W 103RD ST
Kansas City, MO 64114
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address, and phone number on your resume.
The Wolfe Automotive Group is under the common control of members of the Wolfe family. The late Jay Wolfe, who began his automotive career in 1954 by opening four used car lots, founded the company. In the 1960’s Jay operated a Rambler-Nash dealership as well as a recreational vehicle and motor home dealership. Mr. Wolfe acquired a Pontiac-GMC franchise located in Kansas City, Kansas, in 1971.
Wolfe Automotive Group
Why Work Here?Wolfe Automotive Group owns Acura, Honda, and Toyota franchises in the Kansas City metropolitan area, as well as an Acura franchise in Springfield, Missouri. A Toyota facility in St. Louis rounds out the Wolfe Automotive Group stores. The Wolfe Automotive Group is under the common control of members of the Wolfe family. The late Jay Wolfe, who began his automotive career in 1954 by opening four used car lots, founded the company. In the 1960’s Jay operated a Rambler-Nash dealership as well as a recreational vehicle and motor home dealership. Mr. Wolfe acquired a Pontiac-GMC franchise located in Kansas City, Kansas, in 1971.
We are one of Kansas City’s most respected auto dealer groups, and we truly care about the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Kansas City, MO