Lube Express Technician
Jay Wolfe Honda, located at 220 W. 103rd St. in Kansas City, MO, is seeking to add an experienced Automotive Lube Express Technician to its team. If you are looking to further your career in the auto industry, you can advance in our busy dealership’s service department. We offer benefits to all full-time team members at the Leading Auto Dealer Group in the Kansas City area. The opportunities at Jay Wolfe Honda are now available for a talented Automotive Technician.
As part of the Jay Wolfe Automotive Group, one of the country’s most respected auto dealer groups, which has been in business for over 50 years. We promote a workplace of integrity, respect, and care about our employees/customers. We are seeking:
- Dedicated professional, who is a hard-working team member
- Career-minded individuals who can grow with the organization
- Ethical individuals who take pride in their work and exceed expectations
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Perform maintenance level services including oil changes
- Tire rotations/balances, replacing wipers, batteries, bulbs, etc.
- Perform vehicle Multi-Point Inspections (MPI)
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs
In addition to competitive pay, we also offer our employees great benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-off
- 5-Day Work Week, including Saturdays
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Tire Service: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multi-point inspection: 1 year (Required)
- lube tech: 1 year (Required)
The Wolfe Automotive Group is under the common control of members of the Wolfe family. The late Jay Wolfe, who began his automotive career in 1954 by opening four used car lots, founded the company. In the 1960’s Jay operated a Rambler-Nash dealership as well as a recreational vehicle and motor home dealership. Mr. Wolfe acquired a Pontiac-GMC franchise located in Kansas City, Kansas, in 1971.
Wolfe Automotive Group
Why Work Here?Wolfe Automotive Group owns Acura, Honda, and Toyota franchises in the Kansas City metropolitan area, as well as an Acura franchise in Springfield, Missouri. A Toyota facility in St. Louis rounds out the Wolfe Automotive Group stores. The Wolfe Automotive Group is under the common control of members of the Wolfe family. The late Jay Wolfe, who began his automotive career in 1954 by opening four used car lots, founded the company. In the 1960’s Jay operated a Rambler-Nash dealership as well as a recreational vehicle and motor home dealership. Mr. Wolfe acquired a Pontiac-GMC franchise located in Kansas City, Kansas, in 1971.
We are one of Kansas City’s most respected auto dealer groups, and we truly care about the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Kansas City, MO