- Posted: over a month ago
If you are looking to join a quality team with an industry leading safety culture, an employer of choice within the mining industry ' we'd like to invite you to explore an exciting career opportunity with Leer South, an Arch Resources subsidiary. Arch's Leer South facility boast a "best in class" reserve life providing employee stability and opportunities for professional growth while providing excellent compensation and outstanding benefits, such as medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement savings, and educational assistance.
Leer South is a growing, world-class mining company producing essential resources for steel manufacturing worldwide Leer South is one of the largest employers in the region and takes pride in our positive employee relations and community support activities. Leer South is looking for a Maintenance Foreman to join our successful team in Philippi, West Virginia.
Job Title: Maintenance Foreman
Grade: EX. 9
Job Location: Leer South Mining Complex (Philippi, WV)
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
Provides direction to hourly employees in the safe coordination of all mining maintenance with emphasis on Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Supervises and provides direction to hourly employees.
- Plans, organizes, schedules and coordinates with Shift Coordinator and/or Maintenance Superintendent on all maintenance matters and mine plans.
- Creates the maximum levels of safety, productivity, parts and equipment availability in compliance with all safety policies and procedures and the company's business objectives, vision and mission.
- Conducts set-up of section or equipment for on-coming production shift.
- Examines all PM equipment repairs for completion before entering production.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years mining experience
- MSHA electrical certification or ability to obtain
- West Virginia Mine Foreman Certification or ability to obtain
POSITION WILL REPORT TO: Maintenance Manager
Arch Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive full and fair consideration for employment. M/F/Disability/Vet
Wolf Run - Sentinel
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?