- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Reports To: Director of Technology and Innovation
Work Year: 12 months
Description: Working under the direction of the Director of Technology and Innovation, the Systems Administrator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of district-supported applications including their deployment, maintenance, integration and documentation. Provides centralized management of users and leadership in the area of data security.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provides technical support including deployment, maintenance and integration of district-supported software services, including, but not limited to, PowerSchool, Clever, Nutrikids, Snap, Blackboard, Frontline, AccessIT, Remind as well as new software applications.
- Maintains accurate documentation of data flows including specific data elements and sync conditions for all software integrations.
- Provides leadership in all areas of database management, maintenance and monitoring including the development, maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures for database management, data privacy, compliance and security
- Trains and provides ongoing support to secretaries, administrative assistants, and administrators on Student Information System (PowerSchool) both in person and through the creation of documentation
- Configures and maintains G Suite Admin Console in accordance with recommended best practice for education environments.
- Creates, supports, and maintains end user accounts for systems/services as needed. Routinely runs reports to ensure accounts are disabled in a timely manner. Communicates information as needed to all target end users (e.g. distribution of account information, etc.).
- Creates and maintains automated workflows utilizing Google Sheets, JotForms and related applications to support a variety of functions
- Provide Tier 2 support and root cause analysis for Field Technicians, as needed, for more complex issues related to hardware and software performance, peripheral integration, district supported software.
- Invests in continuous professional development programs and/or certification programs to maintain a high level working knowledge of new technologies.
Education and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in the information technology field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Extensive knowledge of Google suite, Certified G Suite Administrator, preferred
- CORI and Fingerprint compliant
- Background working successfully with school setting preferred
- SQL experience preferred
$65K - $80K depending on experience
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, and veteran status allows us to serve our communities better. To that end, Woburn Public Schools continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a district member of Mass Partnership for Diversity in Education.
Woburn Public Schools
55 Locust StreetWoburn, MA
Get fresh Support Systems Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.