Supervisor -2nd Shift
Wm Bolthouse Farms Inc Tolleson, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Start a conversation and schedule an interview by texting “Carrots” to 661-403-4866.
- Inicie una conversación y programe una entrevista enviando un mensaje de texto “Zanahorias” a 661-403-4866.
* This is an Evergreen position, when we have an opening we will review candidates.
- This position will report to the: Manager
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
- Shift: 2nd Shift
- Employment Category: Full-Time
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Production Supervisor performs the following duties in accordance with GMP (good manufacturing practices) and established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). Failure to follow GMPs and SOPs could negatively impact the quality of our finished product and may potentially elevate a food safety risk. Under the direction of immediate supervisor; coordinates daily activities of assigned work force, shifts, and production units. Responsibilities include assigning and directing work, inspections of equipment, monitoring productivity, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coordinates daily work activities of trainers, leads, equipment operators, platform operators, graders, master packers, production workers, and forklift drivers
- Monitors breaks and lunch schedules for assigned work force and controls time using Kronos timekeeper
- Finalizes payroll daily and weekly
- Maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, preventative maintenance logs, in process production reports, and status and location of materials
- Monitors and orders material, and resources required to complete assignments
- Monitors and enforces Good Manufacturing Practices adherence
- Controls the movement and transportation of materials from one department to another
- Monitors and controls movement of material and parts on automated conveyor system
- Arranges for repair and assembly of materials or parts
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training in production supervision
- Knowledge of e-mail Internet software, Manufacturing software, and Word Processing software
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good mathematical skills
- Will be expected to work overtime and weekends when business need arises
- Minimum two years previous experience in production facility
- Bilingual (English/Spanish
- Environmental exposure –cold/wet conditions (40 ° or below)
- · Material exposure-moving mechanical parts
- · Occasional exposure to fumes, airborne particles and vibrations
- · Required to climb stairways
- · Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- · Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time during the work period
- During the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that certain “non-essential worker” personnel may at times store consumer-facing materials (including, but not limited to, EADs, coupons, promotional materials, etc.) offsite from Company locations, such as at associates’ homes or in vehicles. All such consumer-facing materials must be maintained in a smoke-free and secure workplace environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
2nd Shift (4:00PM -02:30AM)
Wm Bolthouse Farms Inc
RetailView all jobs at Wm Bolthouse Farms Inc