- This position will report to the: Supervisor
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt.
- Shift: 2nd Shift
- Employment Category: Full-Time
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Production Worker will seal, and place finished good master bags/ cartons / trays on pallets, wrap and label full pallets for shipping in timely manner. Ensuring all GMP (good manufacturing practices) and Safe Food quality standards are met. The Production Worker will observe all safety regulations.
- Responsible for handling various machines, tools, equipment and work aids, including; plastic bags, cardboard boxes, conveyor belts, metal twisters, and scales
- Apply sticker with code date and product code and slide box down chute or stack as required
- Box closer - Folds flaps and tucks them into place
- Stacker/Palletize - Removes boxes from packing conveyor and places them on the correct pallet
- Responsible for notifying supervisor of any out of place objects or items
- Sweep and shovel carrots; keep area clear, clean, and place trash/non-conforming product in proper receptacles
- Position empty pallets to line, apply slip sheet and manually wrap full pallets with plastic wrap to secure and apply appropriate labels
- Build IFCO trays and totes and line them with plastic
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must have High School/GED or one to two years’ experience in related field or combination of both education and experience
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work as a team and follow instructions
- Must be able to use or learn to use the equipment and tools used to perform the job
- Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times, weekends and required overtime when needed
- Experience working on a production line in a food/beverage company
- 1 year of experience in a production environment
- Environmental exposure to wet and humid conditions
- Material exposure- moving mechanical parts
- Occasional exposure to fumes, airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals
- Must be able to lift/push-pull/carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time
- Exposure to extreme cold temperatures (34 degrees or below)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Hours: 2nd Shift (5:00PM - 2:30AM) when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
2nd Shift (5:00PM - 2:30AM)
Wm Bolthouse Farms Inc