Administrative Assistant - AG Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- This position will report to the: Farm Managers
- Location: Lancaster, CA
- FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
- Shift:1st Shift
- Employment Category: Full -Time
INGENUITY GROWS GOOD.
Guided by its purpose — Ingenuity Grows Good — Bolthouse Farms is recognized as a leader in growing, manufacturing, and distributing high quality, nutrient dense branded products. Employing more than 2,200 people and headquartered in Bakersfield, California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, Bolthouse Farms is one of the largest carrot growers and distributors in the U.S. and manufactures the No. 1 premium refrigerated branded beverage in U.S. retail. Bolthouse Farms is made up of farm and food fanatics who work every day to serve Our Land, Our People, and All People. Visit Bolthouse Farms or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to learn more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing all of the administrative functions of the Farming department. The successful candidate will provide the clerical support to the Farm Manager as well as perform clerical needs on a daily basis.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Prepare various reports/forms for managers/supervisors
- Handle Requisitions
- Input Data Entry/Reports for Farming
- Revise and Distribute Invoices
- Maintain Kronos (employee hours/sick time/vacation).
- Interrelate with Temporary Agencies
- Provide customer service support when necessary
- Coordinate Meetings and special events
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such filing and collating
- Reply to emails received by clients
- Provide clerical support to Farm Manager
- Maintain office files and documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 Years of previous experience in an administrative environment
- Valid California Driver’s License
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Windows, and Access.
- Experience with Kronos, ADP, and JDE
- Bilingual English and Spanish, preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to type
- Good communicational skills
- Enthusiasm in learning new things
- Ability to operate various office equipment like fax machine, scanner and telephone
- Friendly and polite
- Strong ability to multi-task, learn quickly and work well with a diverse team
- Proactive attitude and strong organizational skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- During the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that certain “non-essential worker” personnel may at times store consumer-facing materials (including, but not limited to, EADs, coupons, promotional materials, etc.) offsite from Company locations, such as at associates’ homes or in vehicles. All such consumer-facing materials must be maintained in a smoke-free and secure workplace environment.
Hours & Workdays:
- 1st Shift (8:00AM - 4:00PM); when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
1st Shift (8:00AM -4:00PM)
Wm Bolthouse Farms Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Wm Bolthouse Farms Inc