Do you want to join a team of talented, hard-working, action-oriented, gif-loving problem solvers?
At WizeHire, our Customer Account Managers are called Hiring Coaches because we are a team of fun, dedicated individuals committed to the success of our customers. Every day we strive to be proactive and provide our customers with the tools and solutions they need to experience success in hiring.
We’re problem solvers first. Hiring Coaches are dedicated to providing customer service that is truly world-class. This position is challenging and fast-paced, and most importantly, very rewarding. In addition to helping our customers, Hiring Coaches contribute to product improvement and organizational growth.
If you join our team, you’ll receive approximately 6 weeks of training and continued 1:1 support from a dedicated Team Lead to help you grow in your new full-time career. At our core, we are a tech company and you will be provided with the tools you need to become a successful Hiring Coach all while working remotely.
We offer health benefits and the potential for bonuses.
WizeHire is an online recruiting service that helps small business owners find and hire the right talent. Learn more about our values system at https://wizehire.com/careers.Compensation:
$43,000 + bonus potentialResponsibilities:
- Deep dive into customer support issues with the goal of offering realistic, data-driven solutions
- Provide world-class support to customers via chat, zoom, phone calls, and messages
- Advocate for customers by providing consistent and sound advice regarding job ad content and performance
- Review job ads for accuracy, grammar, and SEO-optimization to ensure customers attract the right talent
- Ensure thorough resolution to support issues
- Documentation of customer interactions and applicable follow up internally and externally
- Own mistakes and turn them into learning opportunities
- Participate in 1:1 sessions with Team Leads to continue honing and polishing your Hiring Coach skills
- Familiarize yourself with the WizeHire product in order to assist customers, identify issues and contribute continued improvement
- At least five years of experience in a client-facing account management role
- Access to adequate remote work such as a quiet setting and stable internet service
- Ability to work a full-time shift M-F
- Tech-savvy; able to quickly achieve high-proficiency in a variety of technologies including CRM, chat software, and apps such as Slack and Intercom
- Inquisitive with excellent problem-solving skills; solutions-oriented
- High attention to detail with excellent proofreading skills
- A can-do attitude with a strong desire for continuous improvement and openness to feedback
- A genuine desire to help others succeed
WizeHire started in 2014 as a way to give busy small businesses the elevated hiring experience that was only available to large corporations. Our expert hiring coaches and customizable recruiting software give business owners the support and resources that make hiring easy. Our customers range from small businesses that have grown with us to entrepreneurs making their first hire. Over 8,000 businesses trust WizeHire to help them build the best team. This is an exciting moment to join us on the ground floor. Come join our mission to help small businesses hire!