Scheduling & Customer Care - Team Member
- Posted: over a month ago
Growing Company, Fun & Fast Paced Environment, Excellent Benefits
We are seeking a career-minded person to train and become an important part of our team!
Witt Pest Management, Western Pennsylvania's oldest and most advanced pest control service company, seeks conscientious, responsible and outgoing candidates to join our growing customer service team.
Responsibilities include: fielding current customer service inquiries, scheduling services, onboarding new customers, quality assurance, cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships, supporting field staff, maintaining customer data, and administrative projects as assigned...and did we mention helping people and having fun!
- Competitive hourly wage
- $500 signing bonus paid after first 60 days of continuous employment
- $500 retention bonus paid after 6 months of continuous employment
- Great benefits package: We offer paid training, paid vacation, 401k, medical, dental, life and disability plans
- Tremendous growth potential
"Nice to Haves"
- Customer service, scheduling/dispatch and sales experience
- Geographical knowledge of the Greater Pittsburgh region
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of internet and productivity software like Microsoft Word and Google Apps
- Ability to learn and use new computer software programs
- Skill in promoting cooperation, building teamwork, and resolving conflict
- Ability to work effectively in a seasonal, fast-paced environment
- Able to work Weekdays 8am-4:30pm, and some Saturdays in the Spring and Summer months
- Reliable transportation - our office is located Downtown/Oakland with parking lot
WITT is a Drug-Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For immediate and confidential consideration please apply today!
Witt Pest Management
BusinessView all jobs at Witt Pest Management